WAPT/ Channel 16 newswoman Megan West and My Scoop Mississippi editor and publisher Elizabeth S. Fowler present 2009 Holiday "Must Gives" on air. The three minute segment
aired in the Jackson market on Friday, December 11 during WAPT's morning news show.
Products featured were:
- $100 Gift Certificate to Viking Cooking School. So many times when we are educated or entertained we are passive observers. A cooking class is a wonderful way to actively engage…AND you get to eat what you cook! What a great resource right in our backyard! Purchase classes online for Ridgeland’s Viking Cooking School.
- 24, Faubourg by Hermes ($125). This is a floral fragrance with undertones of amber. It reminds us of Mediterranean countries. Maison Weiss is the exclusive seller of this perfume in Mississippi.
- Makeup Case ($46) & Brush Bag ($22) by Amy Head. These bags are awesome because they are sturdy and have a compartment for everything. Available at Amy Head Studio in Ridgeland.
- Natura Bisse Oxygen Body Crème ($80). This line is out of Barcelona. This particular cream works to extract impurities while moisturizing and smoothing skin. It is available at Coattails.
- Freshwater Pearl Bracelet & Earrings ($95 each). Pearls are such a simple and classic gesture. They are always an appropriate gift; from anyone, for any occasion. Available at Juniker Jewelry Co.
The necklace worn by Fowler is from Libby Story's Recycled Collection, provided by Libby Story.